Hi,

I need to do the following:

I have a settingList of a modified dataObject, there is a setting on it that
isSet=true or isNull=true, meaning that there was no previous DataObject set
on that property, and I want to retrieve the new DataObject set on it. I can
do it invoking dataObject->getDataObject(setting.getProperty()), but if the
setting.getProperty() is many=true, I need to use dataObject->getList(
setting.getProperty()), however a list of DataObject is returned and not
only one, so how can I know which DataObject was inserted on this list?

Adriano Crestani