Hi Frank,

  thanks for drawing this to our attention,  I was just looking back
at this.  I followed the first link in your note and came to a generic
BoF page.  Can you provide any more info on this please?  Is there a
title for the BoF?  Are you the BoF lead?

Tuscany Community --- Do we have anyone going to this?   This is next Wednesday.

Kelvin.