Steve Jones wrote:
Hi,

I'm having problems with the online store example:

http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/sca-java-10-incubating-release-summary.data/getting-started-1.0.pdf

The example builds and starts up OK and the console list the correct
servlet mapping.

When I point my browser at:

http://localhost:8080/ufs/store.html

The store page is displayed OK but the Apple,Orange,Pear rows and
check boxes are missing.

The firefox error console shows:

  Error: uncaught exception: JSONRpcClientException: Not Found

By inserting a few alerts in store.js the offending js line is:

        //Reference
        catalog = (new JSONRpcClient("../Catalog")).Catalog;

This is on jdk1.5.0_11 using the Tuscany 0.99 distribution.

Any suggestions on what may be wrone or how to resolve this
would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Steve.

If I remember correctly, with Tuscany 0.99 we needed to write:

       catalog = (new JSONRpcClient("../Catalog/")).Catalog;
instead of:

       catalog = (new JSONRpcClient("../Catalog")).Catalog;

If you're still using 0.99 could you please try to change "../Catalog" to "../Catalog/"?

Let me know if it helps. Thanks.

--
Jean-Sebastien