Hi Nitin,

AFAIR we don't currently handle exceptions from web services in the
SCA Native code. Any exceptions thrown in a SCA composite exported via
the WS binding are caught in the WS service code and simply printed to
the log. In the future it might b good to support exceptions via the
use of WSDL Faults.

Hope this answers your question

Cheers
Andy