On 10/15/07, Ana Belén Antón Gironés <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Simon,
>
> Thank you very much for your help I have got a little progress, but not
> completly. I have made two different things and I haven't got success in
> anyone:
>
> 1) I have kept in my mind that you sent me and I have used it as feedback
> for my application. Now I get the follow error message when I run the
> isClient.java:
>
> Starting ...
> Information.composite ready
> Exception in thread "main" org.osoa.sca.ServiceUnavailableException : No
> service invoker is available for reference default
> (bindingURI=InformationServiceComponent operation=getInformationObject).
>         at
>
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.sca.impl.RuntimeSCAReferenceBindingProvider.c
> reateInvoker(RuntimeSCAReferenceBindingProvider.java:192)
>         at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.RuntimeWireImpl.addBindingInterceptor
> (R
> untimeWireImpl.java:214)
>         at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.RuntimeWireImpl.initInvocationChains(Ru
> ntimeWireImpl.java:156)
>         at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.RuntimeWireImpl.getInvocationChains
> (Run
> timeWireImpl.java:97)
>         at
>
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.JDKInvocationHandler.getInvocationCha
> in(JDKInvocationHandler.java:190)
>         at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.JDKInvocationHandler.invoke
> (JDKInvoca
> tionHandler.java:124)
>         at $Proxy5.getInformationObject(Unknown Source)
>         at Client.isClient.main(isClient.java:34)
>
> PS: I say that I have got "a little progress" because I have got that the
> composite is ready!!! :-)
>     At this moment the problem is "no service invoker is available" :-(
>

> 2)On the other hand... I have copied the files which you provided me
> (Information.composite, InformationService.java,
> InformationServiceImpl.java, InformationObject.java,
> InformationObjectImpl.java, isClient.java ), too. I have generated a new
> project with the aforementioned files and with the exceptions package
> (ISNotFoundException.java), but when I run isClient.java I get the follow
> error message:
>
> Starting ...
> Exception in thread "main" org.osoa.sca.ServiceRuntimeException:
> org.osoa.sca.ServiceRuntimeException:
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.service.ContributionResolveException:
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException :
> eu.services.information.rh.InformationServiceImpl
>         at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.SCADomain.createNewInstance(
> SCADomain.j
> ava:264)
>         at
> [...]

1) This looks like the same error as you were reporting before. Let's
concentrate on the second one first as maybe that will highlight the
underlying problem.

2). Tuscany is saying it can't find
eu.services.information.rh.InformationServiceImpl. Can you check that the
class is in that package and is available on the classpath that the Tuscany
runtime (isClient) is being run with.

Can you tell me if you are able to run the samples that come with Tuscany
SCA V1.0. For example, the Calculator sample? It's good to run the sample
and confirm that there is nothing fundamentally wrong with the installation.
When I tried the example files from this thread I downloaded Tuscany SCA
V1.0 and created a new sample directory for them.  So under
sca1.0installdir/samples/mynewsample
I have.

4    ./build.xml
4    ./pom.xml
4    ./src/main/java/Client/isClient.java
4    ./src/main/java/Client
1
./src/main/java/eu/services/information/exceptions/ISNotFoundException.java
1    ./src/main/java/eu/services/information/exceptions
1    ./src/main/java/eu/services/information/io/InformationObject.java
1    ./src/main/java/eu/services/information/io
1    ./src/main/java/eu/services/information/is/InformationService.java
1    ./src/main/java/eu/services/information/is
1    ./src/main/java/eu/services/information/rh/InformationObjectImpl.java
4    ./src/main/java/eu/services/information/rh/InformationServiceImpl.java
5    ./src/main/java/eu/services/information/rh
8    ./src/main/java/eu/services/information
8    ./src/main/java/eu/services
8    ./src/main/java/eu
76    ./src/main/java
1    ./src/main/resources/Information.composite
1    ./src/main/resources
77    ./src/main
81    ./src

And I run it with the ant target I included in my previous mail that is in
the build.xml file.

Regards

Simon