Radim Kolarik wrote:
Hi Sebastien,

I don't understand your question. What do you mean by "level" of
Tuscany? We used the same build and same version - 1.0-incubating, if
that is the question...

Yes that was the question :) I just wanted to know which Tuscany version you were using and make sure that you were using the same version in both cases.

One more question, which Maven version are you using?

We used exactly the same build scripts, same version, but suddenly the
jar started to appear in the built WAR. I would bet that the JAR is
now appearing in calculator example as well, meaning it won't run.
About two weeks ago, the JAR was not there...

I'll try the Tuscany 1.0 release later today, but can already confirm that I am able to reproduce the problem with the Tuscany trunk with Maven 2.0.7.

I'll investigate the Maven dependency analysis report to see where this new dependency on servlet-api is coming from...

--
Jean-Sebastien