This has come up for discussion previously on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list
(see [1]).  The conclusion was that this clause in the OSOA license
should not be a concern for Tuscany's implementation of SCA 1.0.

  Simon

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/200709.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

Barb Cochrane wrote:

I have a quick question I hope one of the Apache team can help me with:  is
Tuscany's SCA 1.0 API a compliant implementation of OSOA's Service Component
Architecture Specification?  I'm asking because of the OSOA SCA Spec license
terms.
Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Barb