On Nov 27, 2007 3:35 PM, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Nov 27, 2007 3:32 PM, Jeff Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I submitted the following JIRA:
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1920
> >
> > I'm not certain I gave it the proper classification, so you might want
> > to verify that.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > jeff

Hi Jeff

As part of other changes to domain I've added the code needed to allow the
domain proxy located using the SCADomainFinder to get a valid reference.
I'm not going to close off the JIRA just yet as I need to do more testing
and I think the proxy code that's used in this case has become too complex
and I want to split it off into its own module. But if you are able to build
the trunck code from svn then you can give it a spin. If not I hope to get
it into the 1.1 release.

Regards

Simon