Hello,

I'm very interested in the BPEL implementation type of Tuscany.
>From reading about SCA and BPEL I got the impression that it
should be possible to use BPEL to orchestrate other SCA
(Java, POJO) components. This seems not(yet?) to be possible
with the Tuscany BPEL integration. At least, I did not find
examples or documentation about this and in
ODEMessageExchangeContext.java there is no code yet to invoke
other components as partners, and this is the place where
I would have expected something like this. Are there plans
to add this in the near future? What will be possible then?
Or did I just miss something (maybe even an examples?).

Thanks in advance (-:

Regards,
Jürgen Schumacher
--
empolis GmbH | Europaallee 10 | 67657 Kaiserslautern | Germany
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | www.empolis.com