Hi Denny,
We don't have this support in Tuscany currently.  I think it would
be good to add it.

I have been doing some work recently to provide better support for
JAX-WS semantics in the Tuscany implementations of implementation.java
and binding.ws, but this is not the same as what's described in the
article.  However, this code should be reusable as part of the work
to support implementation.jaxws components.  For example, the fix for
TUSCANY-1939 adds data binding support for the default JAX-WS mapping
of thrown POJO exceptions.

Are you interested in helping with adding support for implementation.jaxws
components in Tuscany?

  Simon

Denny Xu wrote:
Hi all

I create a web service using stp jaxws project,  and now, I want assembly
these services as using sca components, I wondered if Tuscany supports jaxws
service as its implementation. I am trying to create a sca component in
composite file by following MikeEdwards's article in OSOA which url is
http://www.osoa.org/display/Main/JAX-WS+Services+Integration.

<component name="GreeterComponment">
<tuscany: implementation.jaxws class="
org.apache.hellow_world_soap.GreeterImpl"/>
</component>

Does Tuscany know the tag "implementation.jaxws"

Thanks
Denny