Hi

I have couple of questions on Tuscany project and interoperability with any
ESB

1. Is there any ESB which is SCA compliant as of now in the industry.

2. If I create a SCA component out of an existing C++ code, and publish it
as a webservice, I can consume that service within any ESB using WS calls??
Is there any other approach?

3. Also, if an existing C++ component is published as SCA component (with WS
binding), what are the things I need to take care? Should I modify my C++
component to parse the SOAP / XML payload which I might receive from non-SCA
components, which calls this C++ service?

4. Does Tuscany SCA provides tools to create "WSDL to C++ mappings" AND "C++
to WSDL mappings"?