Hi Kevin,

thanks that was very very helpfull indeed! It's working, thanks.

One more question in

XMLHelperImpl.save()

public void save(XMLDocument xmlDocument, Result outputResult, Object options)
throws IOException {
        options = checkSetOptions(options);
        if (outputResult instanceof DOMResult) {

((XMLDocumentImpl)xmlDocument).save(((DOMResult)outputResult).getNode(),
options);
        } else if (outputResult instanceof SAXResult) {

---

when will this be "supported", because I need to read the result of the save
into a JDOMResult, which is a sub-class of SAXResult :-( ?
I can certainly workaround this but that is not efficient to use DOM!

---
        } else if (outputResult instanceof StreamResult) {
            save(xmlDocument, ((StreamResult)outputResult).getOutputStream(),
options);
        } else {
        }
    }