Thanks for everybody willing to help. I have committed all my local
changes (yes, there is still some ugly/debug code there) and have
posted a status message (more like a problem message)  to Tuscany and
ODE dev-list.

http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg30635.html

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 9:21 AM, Mike Edwards
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Luciano Resende wrote:
>
> > Thanks for your interest Juergen.
> >
> > I was very busy with SCA 1.2 release, so I haven't worked on this on
> > the last couple weeks. I have local changes that can make the
> > reference invocation, but looks like there are still some issues with
> > the ODE integration and I keep getting erros that ODE cannot see the
> > response (this is probably related to the changes not being committed
> > by the transaction). Once I can get this working, at least not
> > breaking the service support, I can get this committed and the basic
> > reference support will be ready.
> >

> > On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 2:18 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
>  Luciano,
>
>  I'd like to help on the BPEL implementation.  How can I get involved with
> building a new version of the BPEL implementation with additional function?
>
>  Yours,  Mike.

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer
http://people.apache.org/~lresende