At 03:36 AM 12/5/2004, you wrote:
Hi Bob,

That is what I am looking for! A simple RPN calculator program!
Can I see what you have please?

That depends. Are you are working on a homework assignment? I ask because when we see several posts of a similar question we suspect it is an assignment given to a class, and our hope is to support education with guidance rather than answers.

Assuming for the moment that this is homework I'd like to see what you have done so far, and where you are stuck. Then I'll give some pointers.

Hints: my program uses lists, a dictionary, and imports a module named operators

Bob Gailer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
303 442 2625 home
720 938 2625 cell