Dnia piątek, 17 grudnia 2004 20:59, Alan Gauld napisał:

|Are there any Polish speakers on the tutor list who would like
|to check a new version of my tutorial? There are no formal links
|to it yet as there are only a few pages but it can be found at:

That would be me. First of all

content="text/html; charset=ISO-6682"

Ehm... Never heard of ISO-6682... Already contacted the author. The page looks
OK, when you force Windows CP 1250.

--
 Pawel Kraszewski                                FreeBSD/Linux

        E-Mail/Jabber             Phone         ICQ       GG
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]    +48 604 777447   45615564   69381