> is it possible 2 write a script for wordpad or something,

Yes it is, using the COM interface. But frankly the interface
to Wordpad is pretty basic. Word has much more powerful COM
facilities. But...

> i only started so i dont know much

You probably need to do a bit of reading on the fundamentals
first because using COM is not a trivial programming task.
Its not rocket science but its not trivial either.

> i do know a little about if ($1 == hi)  && (#2 == m8)

Thats more than I do, I don;t recognoise that line at all.
Is that really supposed to be a pound sign in the second parens?

Try one of the beginner tutorials on the Python web site,
one of which is mine :-) And it has a few elementary bits
of COM code too...

Alan G