> * Jacob S. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [041228 01:42]:
> > But who are you all, what are you're ages, what do you do, marriage status,
> > etc?

37, no kids but a girlfriend with a cat. I work at a clinical laboratory in a
hospital in germany.
I'm just a hobby programmer and started with python about 2 years ago; I chose
python as my first
(and yet only) language because I happened to find a cheap german version of
Ivan van Laningham's
"Teach yourself python in 24 hours" in a local bookstore when I was looking for
something to
start with. The book had a sticker on it that said something like "No
programming knowledge required!"
which looked very promising to me back then.

A happy new year to all of you

Michael