Hi,

Thanks for the quick answer.

Unfortunatelly, it does not work... I still have the same problem.

I though Tix was shipped with the Python distribution. And i have the
Tix.pyc file in my computer, so I don't really undesrtand...

My setup.py:

from distutils.core import setup
import py2exe

import Tix

# To run:
# python setup.py py2exe

setup(windows=['openwar.py'],
      name='openwar',
      version='0.1',
      description="Openwar unit management program",
      author="Guille",
     )

Thanks,

Guille