Alan Gauld wrote:

Sean, what book/tutor are you using for Haskell?
I learned it from "The Haskell School of Expression" which was OK but very graphics focused, I'd be interested in recommended second source on Haskell.

as with Max I am reading Haskell: Craft of Functional Programming. I am about half way through it (have not got to Monads yet which are the mind benders).

So far I really like it. Thought provoking examples and exercises. However there are no answers to the exercises. Which for a relative newbie to functional programming would have been nice.