chandrasekhar cherukuri wrote:
http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/ScriptingZope.stx/Acquisition.stx

http://zope.org/Members/crazybrett/acquisition

Hope there is no sarcasm in this.

No, none at all. A light irony, maybe. When I first read your post, I thought, "I have no idea what acquisition is". I thought it was funny that you completely understand it but I am clueless about it. I had to google 'python acquisition' to see that Zope uses that term.

I hope someone else here has more of a clue than me. If not, you might want to try a Zope-specific mailing list.

Kent

--- Kent Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

chandrasekhar cherukuri wrote:

I completely understood what is acquisition.

I don't :-)
Can you tell us what you mean by acquisition? I see
Zope has something called acquisition; I can't think of anything by that name in standard Python...

Kent

Now can

some one explain me where it is useful and give

some

contextual examples where we can see the power of
acquisition.

regards
chandu.