On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 08:03:45 -0800, Lobster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> i'm interested in building a gui for some code we have. I'm after
> pointers on gui programming, and a recommendation on a cross platform
> gui library, wxpython? pythoncard, qt? What do people use. Ideally i'd
> like something that can work on windows, osx and linux. Its a science
> program so the look is a of lesser importance  :)
>
> cheers
> Kim

I think Tkinter will be the best for your needs...
Its totally cross platform (I believe it works anywhere python does)
and its the python default GUI toolkit (no additional modules needed).
Its downside is that it don't got any fancy widgets, but you don't
need them for a science program anyway.

Good luck !!

--
1. The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the
day they start making vacuum cleaners.