Yeah, python.exe is the right one... bizarre... I'll have a poke at it
when I get home from work.
Sorry I haven't been more helpful.

Cheers,

Liam Clarke

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:57:30 +0000, Richard gelling
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It is actually associated with just 'python', changed it to associate
> with 'pythonw' and I got nothing on the same example not even the [], so
> I am assuming that 'python' is the correct one?
>
> Liam Clarke wrote:
>
> >Yeah, right click on a .py and check if it's associated with pythonw
> >or python.exe
> >
> >GL,
> >
> >Liam Clarke
> >

> >On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:28:18 +0000, Richard gelling
> ><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> >>Hi,
> >>Yes, I use both Wndows XP and Linux( at work ) . I left that in by
> >>mistake I am actually just typing in
> >>
> >>arg1,py a b c
> >>
> >>at the windows XP command prompt
> >>
> >>Sorry for the confusion.

'There is only one basic human right, and that is to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, to take the consequences.