You sure could write a client for the eDonkey p2p protocol using
Python, the original BitTorrent protocol and client was written in
Python. You can download the source somewhere on www.bittorrent.org.

But yeah, good luck with that.

Regards,

Liam Clarke

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:48:00 +0000, . , <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just want to know whether this program can be programmed by python or not.
>
> p2p program like edonkey is very very complicated (I think so..)
>
> but, is searching program for edonkey complicated too?
>
> Should the search program be connected to edonkey? (I think so..)
>
> The Edonkey Automatic Search Program should be like...
>
> i input some words and the prgram automatically  download files
>
> which are related to words by days, hours.
>
> I'm looking forward to see your replys...
>

> Cheers! :)

'There is only one basic human right, and that is to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, to take the consequences.