> Thanks for the thoughts. I noticed that you didn't post directly to
the
> PythonCard users list, so you might not be reading the discussion

Nope, I just replied to a message on Tutor...

> followed. It sounds like MDI applications are deprecated under
Windows,

Under XP thats true, in earlier versions they were a means of
minimising memory usage etc by sharing common resources.

> On the Mac side, it appears that the MDI style approach does work
> naturally in PythonCard.

MDI is rarely seen in Mac apps but they do all have a single
shared menubar at the top of the screen. That is true of all
Mac apps regardless of the numberof windows open.

Alan G.