Well I just noticed somthing about the entire sServer.py file. All the
code under each def is not indented, after I fixed all the indentation
I got a host of other errors when I try to log in. I posted the files
on my site if you want to take a look at it. There are to many
problems with it right now. I only wanted to look at how it ran under
a linux box and windows to see how a mud server would run.

Thanks for the help

Kevin