It seems to work but the output isn't right.  I do have 10 things in the Run
folder but the out put is not telling me what they are, it just says none
for each entry.  I guess that I am not sure what to do now.  I can do this
in Perl and other languages but I really want to learn Python.

Here is what I have done:
import _winreg
host = "127.0.0.1" # local host
key = _winreg.ConnectRegistry(host, _winreg.HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE)
hkey = _winreg.OpenKey(key,
r"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run")
i = 0
regKeys = []
try:
  while 1:
    test_key = regKeys.append(_winreg.EnumValue(hkey, i))
    print test_key
    i += 1
except EnvironmentError:
     pass

when I run this script I am getting this for my output:
None
None
None
None