On Apr 21, 2005, at 00:19, D. Hartley wrote:

Max -

I thought it might be a version issue as well, thanks.  Also, good
luck on your paper! 50 pages, whoo! Haven't done that since grad
school, my condolences man.

~Denise :)

Thanks... I'm almost done now, only a few more pages and all that will be left will be adding pictures and diagrams... /me fires up Rational Rose over Citrix.
Anyway, I'll try to have a look at your program when I have some time (although being a 2.3 user I may not be of much use to you there). You should upload the whole of it somewhere, so that people can actually try to run it and see what goes wrong.

Oh, and if all else fails, remember that your absolute best friend when it comes to debugging is the print statement. I haven't found a better way to trace the flow of a program yet.

-- Max
maxnoel_fr at yahoo dot fr -- ICQ #85274019
"Look at you hacker... A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors... How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?"