On Apr 27, 2005, at 22:35, Alberto Troiano wrote:

I'm gonna give you an example:

The program will check for new users and to check record time every 10 seconds. But first the program will have to finish the checking process that started before so it won't be 10 seconds right?
Unless I have one process for each user to check the database at the same time is checking other users

This sounds like it'd be better done as a cron job (man cron for more info).

-- Max
maxnoel_fr at yahoo dot fr -- ICQ #85274019
"Look at you hacker... A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors... How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?"