On May 5, 2005, at 19:39, D. Hartley wrote:

> Ok, now, I'm sure this sounds like a very dumb question.  But I
> clicked on riddle 1, and I don't know how this thing works - "about"
> didnt give a lot of extra info.  Am I trying to duplicate something on
> my screen that looks like the picture on the monitor? If someone would
> give me the (probably obvious) push in the right direction, I think
> some challenges would be really fun.  Perhaps off the mailing list so
> everyone who gets it doesnt have to be bombarded ;)
>
> Thanks!
>
> ~Denise

     The goal for each riddle is to use the clues found on the page
and in its source code (together with some Python bits) to find the
URL (page name) for the next one.
     So the question you have to ask yourself is, what do you see on
the first page that could be a clue?

-- Max
maxnoel_fr at yahoo dot fr -- ICQ #85274019
"Look at you hacker... A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting
and sweating as you run through my corridors... How can you challenge
a perfect, immortal machine?"