On May 6, 2005, at 22:20, D. Hartley wrote:

> Yes, I realized my original guess was wrong. I think I found the
> target file but now none of the module commands I'm used to will do
> anything useful on it. I'm just getting "file not found" errors and
> the like. There's something in the big picture that I'm not getting
> here, I think.

     If you've found the target file, saved it to your hard disk,
used the module on it and it says "file not found", I suspect there's
something wrong with your computer. If it was the wrong file it'd
give you another error.

-- Max
maxnoel_fr at yahoo dot fr -- ICQ #85274019
"Look at you hacker... A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting
and sweating as you run through my corridors... How can you challenge
a perfect, immortal machine?"