Personally, I find the Digest a bit harder to use, so I just use my gmail account for the list, and use filters to automatically tag the Python list, and gmail's so ludicrously big, you don't really notice that you have 2208 messages stored. Then they're easy to search through as well.

Liam Clarke

On 6/8/05, Danny Yoo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, The Johnsons wrote:

> how can i get my email address removed, I'm receiving way too many
> emails

Hi Raywood1,

You have a few options.  You may want to see if just turning the Tutor
mailing list setting to "Digest Mode" might help.  You can do this
through:

    http://mail.python.org/mailman/options/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Digest mode will bundle up messages from Tutor so that you don't get so
deluged.  If you want to unsubscribe, there should be instructions on how
to do so from that page too.

Finally, if you have more questions on administrative stuff, or if you run
into difficulty while unsubscribing, then send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], and the administrators will help you get off the
list.

'There is only one basic human right, and that is to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, to take the consequences.'