> Thank you to all. The Password Program works perfectly. Time for me
> to relax
> and finish up my other loose project ends, and then I'll be able to
> start another major project.

That's great Nathan.

Maybe now would be a good time to revisit some of the tutorials to
pick up
some of the basic concepts more thoroughly now that you;ve put them
into
practice. Programming is like driving, if you get into good habits
early
it makes for a better programmer later.

Many of the questions you've been asking are answered in the
tutorials,
along with a lot more besides. A few hours spent now might save a
lot of time later.

Well done in getting password finished though.

Alan G