A quick tip for the Windows command line.

Ctrl-C, Ctrl-A etc don't work, neither does right-clicking
(menu-click).  However, right-clicking does work on the blue title
bar.

Right-click on the blue title bar and then go down to Edit and then
you can Select All.  Then right-click on the blue title bar again and
go down to Edit and then Copy.

If at any point you right click in the black part of the window or do
a Ctrl key sequence, it deselects all your text.  Very unintuitive, as
it is completely different to every other Windows app.  (I think they
do it on purpose to stop people wanting to use the Command Line).

Ed