A colleague of mine often develops Python code under Mac OS X.  He would
like to be able to print the code in an easily readable format.  He's found
that kwrite on Linux does a very nice job, but it's inconvenient to copy
his code to a Linux box just to print it out.

We've found mention (mostly in manpages) of a program called "pyhtmlizer",
but couldn't find source or binary for it.

Can anybody recommend a similar tool that we can use on Mac OS X?

Thanks!

--
Lance E Sloan, Systems Research Programmer III
U-M WATS: Web Applications, Technologies, and Solutions