Hi,

What background do you come from?
Can you already program in another language?

> Hi! I got Foundations of Python Network Programming

> I really want to tackle my Foundations book and I want
> to get up to speed as quickly as I can. Thanks!

If you already program then just work through the Python tutor
that comes with Python. That should be all you really need.
Ask any specific questions on this list.

If you are a complete beginner there is a web site that lists
several tutors for non programmers (mine included) and
the books you have should help too.
Anything you don't understand just ask here.

Alan G
Author of the learn to program web tutor