Excellent guide. I bookmarked it :-) because I plan to use it alot.

Oh, how much work (in hours) did it take it to translate your website?

Wim

On 1/22/06, Alan Gauld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've just uploaded the completed tutoroial topic on OS access.

It covers most of the common questions asked on this list about determining
file access, launching programs (including use of the new subprocess
module),
accessing environment variables etc. It also has a short intro to bitmask
manipulation
and bitwise operators.

I've also updated the zip, tgz and pdf files too.

For those interested in printing out the PDF (someone asked me recently) it
currently runs to 342 pages of A4 but the margins are set so it should
work fine on US Letter paper too.

Enjoy,

Alan G
Author of the learn to program web tutor