Thanks for the info.../sigh well I shall be waiting with bells on
Carl

On 2/10/06, Kent Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
nephish wrote:
> yeah, one of the guys that posted earlier mentioned late feb as a
> release of the new one. i think i am going to go ahead and get the
> cookbook now, and then pick up the new nutshell later.

It's the third edition of Python Essential Reference that is due Feb 24.
Judging from his posts to comp.lang.python, Alex Martelli is working on
a second edition of the Nutshell - or at least feeling guilty about
*not* working on it - but I haven't seen any dates.

Kent