I am active in pywikipediabot, which is programmed in Python and is
used to edit wikis (based on MediaWiki, such as Wikpedia). It uses
httplib to connect to the site and get the HTML data.

I now want to use it on another site, but this site is password
protected (we want to first improve it before releasing it to the
public). Is it possible with httplib to connect to password protected
sites (given that I know the login and password of course), and if so,
how is this done? If not, is there an alternative?

--
Andre Engels, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: 6260644  --  Skype: a_engels