On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 04:20:37PM -0700, Danny Yoo wrote:
>     http://gnosis.cx/TPiP/

I will read that and Alan's tutorial too (isn't that MS-Windows specific
???)

The reason I am disgrunted with Python is because lack of good
documentation. Shell programming has great text and so do sed and awk
but Python texts are rather boring and just hooting that Python is cool
without proving it at all. All the examples I wanted were done better in
shell/sed/awk.  But anyways thanks for the support I will dive into it
again with fresh vigour. I will get back with any stupid queries I have.

With warm regards,
-Payal