> I'd like to send a big Thank You to Danny, Alan, Kent and others

Over the years there have been many, some have moved from
tutor list to c.l.python others have just got too busy. Others reappear
and then disappear again at intervals. (Who remembers Ivan, Gregor,
Magnus etc etc.)

> answering questions on the tutor list.(Do these guys sleep? They must work
> in shifts.)

I live in the UK, Kent and Danny in the US so that gives
a 5-7 hour time shift for free! :-)

> if a Tutor FAQ would be helpful. I don't believe one exists.

It's been discussed several times but no-one ever quite got round to it.

If you want to make a worthwhile contribution to the Python
community that would be a good starting point!

My tutor tries to answer the most common questions but its
not so easy to findthe answers when buried inside a prose topic
page.

> the tutor list along with their answers? It would be a FAQ about the tutor
> list as well as common questions to the tutor list.

Agreed.

> FAQ about the Tutor List would include
> FAQ for common questions to the list would include
>
> I'm sure you can come up with more of the common questions.

And then "all" it takes is someone to collate them and provide the
answers. The Active State searchable artchive should be a
good starting point.

> like a reasonable idea?

Absolutely, are you volunteering? :-)

Alan G.