Hey friends,good day.
I am not a newbie to programming.I already learnt C language.I enjoyed it a lot.
But I am not a computer student.So I don't require a hifi language like C.
I am an electronics student.I would really like to know if the language like Python will be of any help(use) to me.Also I heard that it is an intrepeter language.
Is it true?If yes I would like to know whether it is fast or not.Also I would like to know the capabilities of Python.
(If I am really convinced I would use it for my life)..

Find out what India is talking about on Yahoo! Answers India.
SMS memory full? Store all your important SMS in your Yahoo! Mail. Register for SMS BAK UP now!