Can someone help Amil?  My hands won't allow me to type too long.  Thanks!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 17:09:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: anil maran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Danny Yoo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Tutor] html file - construct attach send... email python

i wasnt able to find a useful way to construct email
i wasnt sure... abt how to use it
thanks for help

Danny Yoo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006, anil maran wrote:

> What is the best way to construct an email in python and also attach a
> html file

Hi Anil,

This is a repeat of one of your previous questions; you just sent this
question out yesterday:

      http://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2006-August/048452.html

We are forgetful, but we're not THAT senile yet.

Please do not repost your questions so early: give some people more time
to construct a good answer for you.  Repeating a question so soon like
this tends to demotivate people.

Have you looked at the 'email' module?

      http://www.python.org/doc/lib/module-email.html

And in general, do you know about the Standard Library, or the Python
Cookbook?

      http://www.python.org/doc/lib/
      http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Python/Cookbook/

I want to make sure you know about these documentation resources.

Good luck to you.