Mr. Gauld I run it from termainal on GNOME and it says "** IDLE can't import Tkinter.  Your Python may not be configured for Tk. **"

and Yea I am Administrator this is my Home computer after all im only 15.

On 8/18/06, Alan Gauld <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

> thank you but IDLE doesnt seem to work on Suse 9.2 do you know a way
> to fix
> it?

I've only used IDLE on Linux a few times but it certainly works
on RedHat, Mandriva and Slackware. And it used to work on
Suse 5 - the only time I ever used Suse...

What hapens when you try to run IDLE? It may just be a case of
fixing a path setting or somesuch.

Alan G.