Morning all,

I'm currently trying to figure out a way of downloading email and
passing it into a SQLite database.  I've got the downloading email side
worked out using a variation of popmail.py from one of the python books
I've got.

Also worked out how to talk to the database from Alan Gauld's tutor
(Thanks Alan, your webpage is probably one of most valuable pages I've
come across).

What I'm trying to do is split out the email headers (from, date and
subject) and store them in their respective fields and the message body
in another field.  Was wondering which python module, email of rfc822,
would be the most useful?  Lot's of doco around these two but there
appears to be some overlap.

Cheers

Gideon

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the person(s) to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please
notify the sender of the message or send an e-mail to
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately, and delete all copies. Any
unauthorised review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution of this
e-mail by an unintended recipient is prohibited. Ergon Energy accepts no
responsibility for the content of any e-mail sent by an employee which is of
a personal nature.

Ergon Energy Corporation Limited      ABN 50 087 646 062
Ergon Energy Pty Ltd      ABN 66 078 875 902