[Chris Hengge]
| Does anyone know how to make pymssql use windows authentication?

I'm fairly sure, from previous experience and a brief
perusal of the source, that pymssql doesn't offer the
possibility of pass-through authentication. When I use
it, I have to ask my DBA to set up a specific user.

The usual place to look for connection strings for
ODBC, ADO etc. is http://connectionstrings.com. I just
tried downloading the latest mxODBC and using the connection
string from there, only to get an internal error... I'll try
a new download just in case.

But you've also got ADO: the adodbapi module, while unmaintained,
does in fact work. It's a mite quirky, due partly from having to
work round variations in ADO versions. But we do use it for
pass-through authentication. (connectionstrings.com again for DSN).

TJG