Paulino <paulino1 <at> sapo.pt> writes:

> Yes I'm looking for something more interactive, but didn't find
> anything yet.
> Lerning by one's self has it's limitations...

I don't know of any such course. Probably the closest thing to it is picking a
tutorial, work through it on your own and ask on this list when you get
stuck/confused - there are many fine tutorials for different knowledge levels,
so self-study should get you quite far. People also regularly post small scripts
they do while learning and ask for feedback, which is a lot like getting your
homework reviewed by a teacher in a more classical approach.

Yours,

Andrei