I got a copy of Creating Adventure Games on Your Computer in the mail yesterday.

Very fun! I set up a moodle class for the project. It seems like a good way to do such a thing.

http://crackrabbit.com/moodle/

I realize that I am probably not anyone's idea of a programming howto writer, but hey! I had the space and it looks like a lot of fun.

Code snippets will go under the WikiWiki and may be linked to from anywhere. Moodle is pretty neat, despite being written in PHP (WackaWacka).

Anyway, sign up if you like the idea and I'll give you instructor ops.

Thanks!