"Mike Ellis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in

> I am looking to create a simple gui interface to a small script.
> The script requires the user to input a directory.

You don't need to write an interface just use the standard
one. Of course if you want to display the result/output in
a GUI then you neeed to do some work. But if you are
happy with a console interace, or a silent application,
then its just a case of using the common dialogs:

>>> import Tkinter as tk>>> import tkFileDialog as fd>>> t =
>>> tk.Tk()>>> t.withdraw()  # hides the Tk root window''>>> d =

--
Alan Gauld