János Juhász wrote:
> I plan to make a python script, that collect all the projectfiles from
> that folder and render them as a report summary.
> I planned to import these files as modules like
>
> for filename in glob.glob('*.py'):
>     if '_' in filename: continue
>     import filename
>     render(filename)

This won't work, the import statement does not take a variable as an
argument. You need something like
module = __import__(filename)
render(module)

You will want to take care that your modules don't have any side effects
on import.

> Probably you have better ideas to do that.

You might want to look at the existing Python document generation tools.
There is a summary here (be sure to read the comments and the original
post just below this one):
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/weblog/arch_d7_2006_12_30.shtml#e599

In particular PythonDoc supports structured comments that are similar to
what you outlined and has pluggable output generators that could be used
to drive ReportLab.

Kent