Hello to everybody,

I have a question that I think is a little related to clustering, I have
a list of lists, like this:

List = [[1,5],[6,8],[48,10],[99,56]]

The list is composed by a large number of lists not just four, and each
'interior' list contains two numbers that are the location of an object
in a plane, so they are X and Y coordinates, my question is:

Can I use this list to evaluate how many points are in a given range?
Thats is taking the highest and lowest values for X an Y and, lets say
divide that range in 10 regions, then get the number of objects on each
region. Is this possible? and if yes, how canI do it? I ask this because
as you know my python skills are not that great :)

Thanks in advance for your help,
Carlos